- Language is a Virus: Some cool word scramblers and random word generators. Fun n' games for chronic procrastinators.
- Common Errrors in English Usage: Finally a quick, online reference to solve the that/which and who/whom questions.
- Booktrust: A U.K. charity that supports literacy, and gets books into the hands of kids. What writer wouldn't want to support a program that creates more readers?
- Absolute Write: Not a new find, but one that all writers should know about.
- Writerisms and Other Sins: On the SFWA site, a concise article about line-editing your prose.
Friday, July 14, 2006
A few cool writing finds from across the web: